MHFAider up-skilling for the virtual environment.
For most Mental Health First Aiders, you will have been trained during a time when working face to face was standard practice, and spotting the signs that someone might be struggling was easier to do. However, now we are living with Covid and the realities of working from home acceptance and or hybrid working, spotting those signs become more difficult.
How do we know when someone is behaving outside of their usual norms when we aren’t around them enough to know what those norms are?
more info here
It’s not impossible to spot signs when working virtually or remotely, but it can be trickier. In this workshop, we are going to be looking at some of the ways you can adapt your skills and knowledge from your training in order to provide better support remotely.
We will be focusing on:
- How to spot the signs that someone is struggling when working remotely
- How to engage in conversations with employees remotely (where we may have less opportunity or control over the circumstances)
- What remote working support can look like
This is a useful upskilling session for anyone working in an organisation that might be moving to a hybrid model or working from home model and has completed their MHFA training.
The course is 75 minutes long allowing for a QnA at the end
- The course will be delivered virtually
- Minimum 10 and maximum 25 delegates
- Cost £60 per delegate or 2 cCarecoins