We provide support for
Sports Players & Training Staff
We have developed, proven solutions to reduce the effects of mental ill-health and substance misuse within sport & sports associated businesses.
Sports mental health
- Bespoke training hours specifically designed around the busy schedule of a Professional athlete.
- MHFA for the appropriate training Staff.
- Access to 24/7 support line
- A point of contact whereby we take some details and pass you onto our appropriate therapist for an assessment and diagnosis.
- Access to immediate therapy sessions.
- One assessed and diagnosed, we will place you with a therapist for a free, comprehensive course of treatment up to and including back to work and aftercare.
- Access to Self-Help Material
- Be it for you or a partner, our self-help material gives you all the information you need to know and can kick start your journey towards innate health.
Industry experts at discrete placement into residential treatment facilities. Options to have home rehab, enabling players to get the help they need anonymously and still being able to attend training sessions and play games.
Understanding players may only have a spare hour in a week. Our bespoke training sessions educate around:
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Equality, racism, bully, discrimination
If you’re interested in looking after all your employees of a sporting organisation, then please check out our corporate sector.
We are here to help, whatever the problem.
Depression, Bullying, Anxiety, Gambling, Fear of Job/career prospects, Alcohol Use Disorder (drink at work and post drinking hangovers), Eating disorders, Panic attacks, Bereavement, Substances (illegal and prescribed), Bipolar, OCD, PTSD, Seasonal Affective Disorder (also known as SAD), General Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder.